I believe I have found a bug with bitrates.
I use the mIRC chat client with a script that uses a command $mp3($file).bitrate to display in text the bitrate of the particular mp3.
If I play an mp3 without having touched it with mp3tag 2.33 It displays the bitrate correctly.
Once i take the mp3 into mp3tag and change the ID3 tags and then play the mp3 in mIRC again I get an incorrect bitrate displayed even though Winamp tells me the mp3 is infact still 192kbps
I have also downloaded the dev builds 2.33a and 2.33b without success.
I went back to 2.32 and changed the ID3 with it and the problem does not occur