[X] Runtime Error

I'm getting this error, when I try to open the program, after that the program close.

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime error!
C:\Arquivos de programas\Mp3tag\Mp3tag.exe

R6002

• floating point support not loaded

Can you please try the following:

• Open %APPDATA%\Mp3tag in Windows Explorer
  • Rename mp3tag.cfg to _mp3tag.cfg
  • Open Mp3tag

Humm, I re-installed the program, and it was ok... after re-naming 2 Albuns now I'm getting the same error after I grab a song to throw on the program.
And yes, I did what you tell me. =/

OK, is it possible that the error occurred at exactly the same directory/file as the last time? If you're unsure, just try the above steps again.

Kind regards,
Florian

I tried songs from other folders and still getting the error when I drop then on the program.

Can you please send one example file that produces the error?

All songs that I tried to drop into the program give me this error, it isn't with only one song, and it's not a folder problem tho, because I tried to send file from my desktop and many others folders...
I can only use the program if I uninstall and reinstall the program, after rebooting the PC the program is dead again.
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/304/errormp3tag.jpg
= /

Do you have any other computer problems then this "Runtime Error" ?

A quick search with Google came up with this problem related to Virus/Malware infection

I only have this problem on my computer, sorry for the looong time to answer, I just remember of this crap when I need to use the MP3 tag = (
Does anyone know how to remove? I try to google some stuff about it, but not a 'REAL' answer...

Try to scan your system on viruses with freeware antivirus utilites, like
Dr.Web CureIt!
or
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool
here or here

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.