[X] Slovak translation bug

There is/are wrong Slovak character(s) in GUI, in v2.33 only (no problems in prev. v2.30).

I'm not sure, but I think it's only one character (ť). Other Slovak (special) characters seem to be good.

BTW On download page there is no Slovak flag under "Languages included:", why?

Please send me a corrected mp3tag.lng (you'll find it in Mp3tag's program directory).

Best regards,
~ Florian

I've just added the Slovak flag to the download page.

Best regards,
~ Florian

Done. I found several wrong characters there, I hope that's all, but...

There are still some wrong characters under View > Sort by > ... I didn't find those words in mp3tag.lng file. Maybe those characters will be replaced when I remove my configuration.

Please let me know if you have received my mail with the fixed mp3tag.lng file. Thanks.


Thank you very much! I'll include the fixed language file with the next release.

These strings are from what you've entered when creating new columns via View > Columns.... It seems that they were not automatically converted to their Unicode representation. Please try to fix the strings there and test, if they're still valid after restarting Mp3tag.

Thanks again!

~ Florian

You're welcome.

When I change those items it's correct immediately, but...

When I reinstalled Mp3tag to change language to English, these items are still in Slovak language. I didn't remove settings after uninstall. Now I tried also remove settings after uninstall and it's OK, these items are in English.

These strings are mostly user-defined strings located in the file columns.ini which is build through the View > Columns... dialog.

Best regards,
~ Florian

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.