[X] Slovak translation bug

There is/are wrong Slovak character(s) in GUI, in v2.33 only (no problems in prev. v2.30).

I'm not sure, but I think it's only one character (ť). Other Slovak (special) characters seem to be good.

BTW On download page there is no Slovak flag under "Languages included:", why?

Please send me a corrected mp3tag.lng (you'll find it in Mp3tag's program directory).

Best regards,
~ Florian

I've just added the Slovak flag to the download page.

Best regards,
~ Florian

Done. I found several wrong characters there, I hope that's all, but...

There are still some wrong characters under View > Sort by > ... I didn't find those words in mp3tag.lng file. Maybe those characters will be replaced when I remove my configuration.

Please let me know if you have received my mail with the fixed mp3tag.lng file. Thanks.

:slight_smile:

Thank you very much! I'll include the fixed language file with the next release.

These strings are from what you've entered when creating new columns via View > Columns.... It seems that they were not automatically converted to their Unicode representation. Please try to fix the strings there and test, if they're still valid after restarting Mp3tag.

Thanks again!

~ Florian

You're welcome.

When I change those items it's correct immediately, but...

When I reinstalled Mp3tag to change language to English, these items are still in Slovak language. I didn't remove settings after uninstall. Now I tried also remove settings after uninstall and it's OK, these items are in English.

These strings are mostly user-defined strings located in the file columns.ini which is build through the View > Columns... dialog.

Best regards,
~ Florian