[X] Title tag changes after downloading artwork


I am running v2.54. I find that the title tag automatically changes after downloading artwork. This leads to an incorrect title tag.


Addendum: I figured out that I have to match the selected tracks to the tracks on the downloaded album! Never mind.


And: you probably used the wrong function for your purpose to only get the cover.
There are separate entries for Web-sources>covers>Amazon which is not the same as Web-sources>Amazon.
The latter also looks for the tag information while the first only downloads the cover and leaves the tags alone.


I had no idea! Thanks for pointing that out.

closed #5

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.