[X] Unable to add cover art from Tag Sources

I've been using mp3tag for a very long time and have never had any issues with it. In the last few weeks, however, trying to add cover art from any of the options within "Tag Sources" simply does not work. I can use amazon.com, amazon.de, discogs, etc. to change tags, but none of them can make any changes to cover art. The only way I can use mp3tag now to change cover art is by manually copy-pasting the cover art into the cover art field; fetching covers does not work anymore. I have uninstalled and re-installed mp3tag and it made no difference. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Could you check if the information in this thread
Cover Art download doesnt work (Amazon)
shows any aspects of your problem?

ok so you can go ahead and delete this thread. and the problem was purely my own stupidity. as I was writing a response and mentioning that all the searches retrieve covert art but none of the cover art actually saves to the files, I right-clicked on the retrieved cover art and noticed that "save image to tag" was no longer checked! not sure when I did this but sure enough I ticked it and now cover art saves properly again. sorry about that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.