I've been using mp3tag for many years, mostly to tag and update existing mp3 files. Recently I've been copying vinyl to mp3.
I add the vinyl album to my discogs catalog; I record the vinyl to .wav, convert wav to mp3; tag the files using mp3tag retrieved from the exact album from the discogs catalog; and the final stage is to rename the file to tags using the convert menu in mp3tag.
The problem seems to be that on discogs, in this example, the artist name ends in "Jr." When the tags are retrieved from discogs and populated into the artist name field, an additional space/comma/space is added. I don't know if this is additional data being returned by discogs, or a parsing error within mp3tag.
Attached are images that show the problem.