Adding your own Tagging Sources

Hi, I have been using, and following development of MP3 Tag for a while now.. I was just about to send a support payment, when the tagging sources changed and the ones that worked most for me were discontinued. As a result, 99 percent of the currently available tagging sources do not work, so I have to enter all the tagging info manually. Track number, name, artist, album, year, Genre, and cover Art Etc. I photoshop the cover art and add it to the files. This takes more time than a working tagging source. I have a question,...

Is there any interest in having an option in the tagging sources menu to "ADD SOURCE" to allow a user to add their Itune or Amazon etc account? I am not sure how difficult the program coding would be for this, but it would make the program more practical, for me at least...

JeffieB

It's unfortunate, but Amazon decided to terminate my partner accounts. As a result, all Amazon tag sources are not available anymore. See this topic for the initial post on this.

However, I'm surprised that the other tag sources, notably Discogs and MusicBrainz, aren't working for you. Can you give some details there?