Batch change the folder name based on the tags of the files inside it

Hello, is there a solution in Mp3tag that can change a large number of album folders based on the music tags inside it all at once?
For example, suppose we want to rename 200 folders of music album based on the music tags inside them, that is, all folders include:

Artist - Album Name (year) Quality

Borislav Slavov - Crysis 3 (2013) 320KB

How can this be done? Thanks friends for the help :pray:

Perhaps with a look at the

tos?

If you want to rename folders, then the current names are not really of interest.
Much more interesting would be to know which tag fields are filled and what the new names should look like.

I did not understand what solution you suggested?

Provided, you have filled the tag fields, use an action of the type "Format value" for _DIRECTORY.
Enter as format string all the variables and text constants that you want to see in the folder name.
Do not add any parts that describe the filename.
To avoid any problems with relative path descriptions, enter an absolute path, including the drive letter and all superior folder names.

This renames folders. It does not create new ones. All files that are in a particular folder also get moved to the new location.

If you do not really know what to enter for the format string, please tell us the path to your music collection and then which further name components you want to see, e.g.
Format string: d:\mymusic\artists & groups\%albumartist%\%year% - %album%

I have not worked with the actions section, I do not know how to use or define actions. Thank you for your explanation in detail.
The address of the desired folder is as follows:

F: \ Assassin's

Inside this folder are four albums that I want to rename the folders

You could also use Converter>Tag-Tag. You probably have to type in _DIRECTORY.
The rest works as described.
So probably it is this
Format string: F: \ Assassin's\%albumartist%\%year% - %album%

Thank you dear friend, is there any other way besides this method?
How can this be done through action ??

Further sources of information are ...