I have gone through multiple threads concerning this issue and I am still at a loss for a solution. The problem is that I have one m4b file that gives the "File cannot be opened for writing" error. Here are the details:
- I am able to tag other files just fine
- I am able to tag this file in Windows Explorer and other programs such as Picard and Foobar2000
- The file owner is set to my user
- The file permissions are set to 'full control, modify, read&execute, read, and write'
- I have split the file into multiple different mp3 files and get the same error when attempting to tag each individual file
- I have cleared all the existing tags and attempted to tag using mp3tag