exporting to html using html_dano_albumlist_js_ex

I have no idea how to utilize the mte file 'html_dano_albumlist_js_ex'
in order to create an html file.
I've been screwing around with this app since yesterday afternoon & browsing
through the forums & I can't seem to locate any guides on how to do such thing.
Mine looks nothing like what I want.
I'm fairly new to all this but I thought it looked like a great idea for cataloging my music but I'm stuck.
Someone show me the way please!
:flushed:

Please describe in more detail what you tried and what did not work.

Nevermind, I figured out that I had to place the MTE files in my mp3tag 'export' folder.
I got THAT part figured out. Now, I was wondering if there's any way to move the YEAR column immediately before the Artist column so that when I expand it the years are right next to album names, rather than 1/2way across the page.
Is it easy to do or a pain in the ass?
I wish I understood how to change values & whatnot, I may need to keep making adjustments.
:slight_smile:

Here goes.

html_dano_albumlist_js_ex__milka_edit_.zip (1.79 KB)

milka's exports

Thanks a lot. See, that makes more sense in my opinion.
I need to figure out how to do that, there are things I want to try out.
I really need to retag a lot of stuff also, I see a lot of mess.

How about the txt_taglist.mte ? I tried to modify it in notepad & save as mte but nothing changes.
Is there a specific app that i need? Instead of it being;
"$filename(txt)$loop(%_path%)%artist% - %album% - %title% - %track% - %year% - %genre% - %comment%
$loopend()"
I wanted;
"$filename(txt)$loop(%_path%)%artist% - %year% - %album% - %track% - %title% - %genre% - %comment%
$loopend()"
even without the 'comment' section at all & no double spaces. Anyway, that's how I organize all my music as I find it looks a lot tidier. If you can show me how or whatever it would be great. If not, no big deal.
Thanks again.

:smiley:

NEVERMIND, again.
I Figured it out. I guess I spaced something wrong.
This is my output;
$filename(txt)$loop(%_path%)%artist% - %year% - %album% - %track% - %title% - %genre%
$loopend()

Works perfect.