[F] Drag&Drop while writing Tags causes exception

bug-fixed

It is possible to drag&drop further files onto MP3tag while other file operations are on the way.
The result is an exception error.
These steps should reproduce the error:
Open at least 2 explorer windows with folders that contain files that can be editted by MP3tag.

Load a decent set of files into MP3tag. The number depends a little on the performance of the setup. The target is to start an action with the first set of files that takes a while so that in the meantime it is possible to d&d another folder / set of files onto the MP3tag files list.

When you start the action on the first set, the little message box appears: "Writing tags".
While this window is still there, drag&drop further files onto the MP3tag files list.
Observed behaviour: The mouse cursor changes to the D&D cursor and allows to drop the second set of files.
MP3tag overlays the "Writing tags" box with the "Reading files" box.
After a short time the message appears that an exception error occurred.

I would prefer it that it is not possible to drag&drop further files onto MP3tag while other processes are still running.
Mp3tagError.log (2,4 KB)

I've fixed this issue with the current Development Build Mp3tag v2.87d.

Thanks for reporting and for taking the time to describe the bug in a way, that made it fairly easy for me to reproduce the issue :+1: