Feature Request: 1) Increase Size Of Cover Art Preview and/or 2) Click Preview For Full-size Image

Hello. Currently, the Tag Panel offers an approximately 150x150 pixel preview of any embedded album art. Is there any way to increase this, to maybe 300x300? And/or, could we get the ability to click on the preview image and see the full-size image (such as by opening a full-size window or launching the default program for the image)?

Sometimes when I'm trying to verify that I have the correct album art for a song or album, the preview size is too small to make out needed details, and I have to export the cover art and then open it from my file manager.

I've just released Mp3tag v3.10b and added a cover preview window which can be shown by double-clicking on the cover on the Tag Panel.

This is great! Thank you so much. I'm trying out the new build now, and I can confirm I can see the full-size cover images when I double click.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.