Ford Sync 3 Media Player Album Art

Hi
Just joined the forum and looking for help, my music is tagged and works correctly in Itunes but when playing via USB in my car on ford sync 3 the album art is either incorrect or generic, can anyone advise please

see here:

I am set to player and art is there but only about 10% is correct, the other 90% is either generic art or incorrect art

Please read the linked thread as it tells you that (apparently) some remote source is used to get the album art - and not the embedded ones.
I would assume that your Ford does not find any matches in that database.