Insert Text in Credit Field

1. How do I insert the words "Technical Credit:" in the Credit field so that when I download tag info it automatically starts with Technical Credits:?

Ex: Technical Credits:

<line>
   Producer xxxxx
   Engineer xxxxxx 
  1. Is there away to insert the same text for all the Artists I currently have tags [credit] created.

Normally if you select several Artists the choices are , or you add your own text. I thought I could write the words Techical Credits over ... that doesn't get. It was worth a try.

Any suggestions.

Thanks

Ad 1.
I do not know how to do this using a web source script.
But you can try to modify your web source script to output the literal text ...
'Technical Credits:'$char(13)$char(10)
... just before outputting the credit info to be extracted from the web source.
See also:
[WS] Discogs (pone mod)

Another way would be - when websource work is done - to use Mp3tag for what it is made for - use an action "Format value".
See Forum FAQ how to prepend resp. append some text to an existing tag-field content.
Actions

Ad 2.
You can change the content of the tag-field ARTIST using the Mp3tag Tag-Panel for all selected files at once.
Just type the new text into the edit field and press [Ctrl]+[S] to save resp. click the 'Save' icon.
Another way is to use Mp3tag for what it is made for - use an action "Format value".

To make sure to work only on files, which have a tag-field "CREDITS", you can set the Mp3tag Filter to get only those files displayed, where the tag-field CREDITS exist.
NOT "%CREDITS%" IS ""

DD.20110530.0652.CEST

Thanks for the quick response.

Not being well versed modifying scripts, I had actually tried your AD1 (Format Value) and the web source, before I got your response. The problem, I'm having is all the tag data is deleted and "Technical Credits" is add...

Using the correct terminology, I'm trying to get it to Prepend.

Action type: Format value
Field: Credits
Format string: What goes here that means to prepend Technical Credits before the existing contents.

Thanks

See description in Forum FAQ how to prepend resp. append some text to an existing tag-field content.
Actions

DD.20110530.1020.CEST

I Like!

Thanks