Is it possible to make an automatic script?

I use software to add the same file information to all my files [phone, website, permanent image].
Like here I regularly change file name> title.
My question is can this be done regularly - that whenever I throw files into the software - it will work that way immediately?

Thanks.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the software developer very much, who I really use this software, and recommend it to others as well!

No.
You always have to trigger the action(s) manually.
Did you know that you can join several actions in an "action group" so that several manipulations are carried out with just one mouse click?

Thanks.
Do you mean I can do everything I wrote above, with the click of a mouse?

I would think so.
Create an Action group with a decent name like "Standardization"
For the information about

create actions of the type "Format value" for each value and save them in the action group.
The image can also be imported with an action of the type "Import cover" - you would have to think of naming convention, though.

The import of data from the filename could be achieved with an action of the type "Guess value" ... but unless the source is really nice and standardized, it is probably easier to use the Convert function.
In the end you click only on the action group and all the steps saved in that action group will be executed.

Thanks.
Need to understand programming to do this?

You have to know what you want to put into which field and in which sequence this should happen.
If you can already to that with actions step by step then it should not be a problem.
So perhaps you show us a real data example and then we try to transform that into an action.