Mp3tag provides a variety of actions, which can be applied to filenames and tags. The actions are grouped together into named sets (action groups), which can be applied independently via Alt + 6. If you do not want to create a reusable action group for applying one single action, the Actions (Quick) toolbar button or keyboard shortcut Shift + Alt + 6 can be used.
How to create a new action?
How to ...
- change upper/lower case of tag fields or filenames?
- replace the string “xyz” in tag-fields or filenames?
- append the string " xyz" to the content of a tag field?
- remove text strings?
- add additional spaces around dash?
- remove a certain number of leading chars?
- remove specific leading characters?
- remove/trim leading and trailing spaces?
- remove/trim leading track numbers?
- separate or split strings that are written in one word?
- apply upper case after an O’ (like O’Hugo)?
- swap the contents of 2 tag fields?
- copy one field value to another field?
- organize actions?