Modify iTunes Album ID

Hi guys,
I was wondering if there was a way to edit or add an iTunes album catalog ID to an album.
On mp3tag you can add the iTunes individual song ID but not the album ID as well. For me if the album url/id isn't there when you press 'show in iTunes store' for the full album it may not be able to find the corresponding one in the iTunes store.

For example when u right click an album and hover over the 'Share Album' you get this and if there isn't an iTunes album ID value you wont be able to copy or get embed. But if there is if u click 'Copy Link' u get a URL and if you click 'Copy Embed Code' you can see something like this

Essentially i'm trying to edit that album src url if its wrong or add it if its not there. Do you know if this is possible with mp3tag? If not, how would I go about editing the iframe? Thank You!

MP3tag will only be able to edit fields that are actually stored in the files and are not some kind of private fields.
iTunes occasionally stores data only in its database, then MP3tag will not be able to edit that data.
The basic procedure is to investigate whether the data can be edited by MP3tag goes like this:
get a track in iTunes of which you know that it has the album id.
Drag it into MP3tag.
Open the extended tags dialogue
Go through the list of fields and see if you recognize a field that looks like that album id.
If that field can be found, the data can be treated like any other field.
If you don't see that field then the reason could be one of the above.

Ah I understand thank you.

*Edit looked up the tag name like how cnID = iTunes Store Catalog ID, I think the album is in the file as well called the plID = playlist ID. It just MP3Tag cant change this one I don't think

see here for supported fields:
http://help.mp3tag.de/main_tags.html
at least I find
ITUNESCATALOGID cnID iTunes Store Catalog ID

The question remains: does iTunes store this data in the files or just its local database....

Indeed. Well thanks for the help!
Solved with AtomicParsley Shield Fork on command line/terminal in case anyone wanted to know for future reference