Rearrange Toolbar Order

Would love if we could re-arrange the order of the buttons in the toolbar.

Just a suggestion.

see e.g. here:

I had to go look at the program to see what the OP was referring to. That's when I realized, I have never used the Toolbar Buttons. Wasn't even conscious of them. I use Keystrokes/Key-Combos, or the Menus, exclusively.

To be clear, I am not suggesting they have no value to many users. Just showing how many different ways there are to use this program. In fact, I am going to try to see what I can do with the TB Buttons, and perhaps add to my user experience. I am very fast/efficient with Mp3tag, but that doesn't mean I don't always have more to learn.

Seriously... how did I never notice them? :dizzy_face: :sleeping:

1 Like

So you're showing me that someone asked something similar 12 years ago?

I'd be happy if you could re-map the hotkeys to make them a little more convenient. I don't use them because the ALT+5 is not a comfortable stretch for 100s of edits.

I'd like to be able to arrange the toolbar boxes so minimize how far I need to move the mouse. I'm lazy.

As far as I understand the forum guidelines, you are kindly requested to use the search and see if a similar topic has been discussed already (I know it is hard).
And if there is one then you could add your post there if you find your statement important enough, taking the already exchanged arguments into consideration.
This could well lead to the revival of a 12 year old topic - only to show that it is still valid and has not faded away. Adding a post to an existing discussion would make it much easier to evaluate if something has grown in importance.