Remove TRAKTOR-specific fields from FLAC

Please tell, how to remove traktor's priv tag from flac? Is your tool works with flac?

This is not my tool, I only created a link to it.
You can try it with your flac file. But I doubt that it helps, because the tool only parses the data, it does not manipulate or delete PRIV tags.

From the linked website where you can "upload" your file (the file itself will NOT be really uploaded anywhere!)

Do you see it via extended tags at Alt+T. If so, remove it from there.

1 Like

Yes.
grafik

I also created the column %traktor4%, to see this priv traktor 3' tag

Thank You thery much! It worked (turned out)

OK, great — you can also select multiple files and remove this field via the extended tag dialog.

1 Like

Be careful with this, mate. The only reason to do this is if you definitely want to remove ALL Traktor specific information from the files. For example, if you're moving away from Traktor to another DJ app.

Doing this will remove ALL tempo, grid, loop and cuepoint information from the file.

2 Likes

Thank you. I use traktor 3 only for definition of BPM. Usualy I manualy move tracks with BMP 140 from Traktor to mp3tag, then tracks with 138... the ability of the Traktor 3 to write a BPM value to the tag seemed useful. But at that time I did not know that a private tag was also being prescribed.

That procedure delete Traktor4 PRIV tag from file (this answer I got from native instruments community): "You have to right click on the file and select 'remove from collection'. You then have the option of also 'removing Traktor tags' (second checkbox). After removing the file from the collection (without deleting the file itself), you can add it to the collection again without the old Traktor tags."

Foobar2000 has a plugin/addon to detect/define BPMs without private tags.

1 Like

it is very inaccurate: