REQUEST: block CTRL + Z when focused in the Filter Box

I propose a simple change of blocking of the CTRL + Z keyboard shortcut, when user is focused in the Filter Box

The purpose o this is also simple: when I write some filtering expression, I often accidentally delete some portion of it and then without thinking press quickly the CTRL + Z; which in turn instead if bringing me the deleted potion of expression, reverses my last change done on files. And sometimes I do not even remember what was the change. And I just can't help this impulse no matter how many times I perform this error

That current behavior of Mp3tag is just so annoying and counterproductive

Within the german language setup of Mp3tag v2.83c the shortcut [Ctrl+Z] has no effect in the Filter dialog.

DD.20170707.1057.CEST

1] Open Mp3tag

2] Load any supported file

3] Change any tag field in that file by writing >>TEST-1<< in it

4] Click in filter box

5] Write >>TEST-2 TEST-3<< in filter box

6] Select >>TEST-3<<

7] Delete it

8] Press CTRL + Z, as if you were trying to bring back deleted >>TEST-3<< in some word editor or Notepad

And now: what happened?

Did "TEST-3" reappear, as I wish it would? Or did "TEST-1" disappear, as my current Mp3tag behavior is? Or did nothing happened, as you stated before?

1] Open Mp3tag -> done

2] Load any supported file -> done

3] Change any tag field in that file by writing >>TEST-1<< in it -> I changed the band name

4] Click in filter box -> ok

5] Write >>TEST-2 TEST-3<< in filter box -> ok

6] Select >>TEST-3<< -> ok

7] Delete it -> it is gone

8] Press CTRL + Z, as if you were trying to bring back deleted >>TEST-3<< in some word editor or Notepad

And now: what happened? -> I see only test-2. The files list gets updated so that the file with "test-1" disappears (which could be expected as I do not have a file with "test-2" as data)
When I remove the filter, the file with "test-1" is shown again.

In short: Ctrl-Z has no special function in the filter box.

So only I have this behavior? A bug?

I press CTRL + Z while focused in filter box, and the last work done on some tag field[s] or filename is reverted. It's right there in the Edit drop down menu, at the very top of it:

Undo Tag - Filename      Ctrl + Z

This shortcut works for me anywhere, as long as the Mp3tag window is at the front [and I wish it would not when I am in the filter box]

I can confirm that pressing [Ctrl-Z] within the Filter edit line has a bad effect on the tag data:
it removes the previously inserted tag-field TEST-1.
This works like "Hotkey: Ctrl + Z", "Undo the last operation" from the menu "Edit".
It is probably better to disable this keyboard shortcut while working in Filter Edit mode.

DD.20170712.2140.CEST

I have another issue with the CTRL + Z option: /t/19140/1