Sorting in Beatport WebSourceScript

Hi Florian,

not sure if this is placed in the correct forum.

Since updating I've noticed that the "Metadata Album" section isn't sorted alphabetically anymore for special characters like before. I don't know if that's intended behaviour, but I while using Beatport web script I used to see _TIME_CHECK first in the "Metadata Album" for single track releases.
After updating it's sorted to last and I have to scroll down to see it.

A quick fix would be to rename _TIME_CHECK object to AAAAA_TIME_CHECK or something, but it could be a small sorting bug as well. Don't know how you want to treat it :slight_smile:

Thanks for pointing! I wasn't aware of this creative use of _-fields and reverted to natural sorting with Mp3tag v3.16b.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.