Tag panel: Ticking problems in the right-click menu

bug-fixed

I'm using 2.91b with a horizontal tag panel.

Issue 1:

When I try to tick/un-tick a field in the lower part of the right-click menu nothing happens. However, if I go to the options dialogue and move the same field up in order, and go back to the right-click menu - then I can tick the field, but instead some other field won't work. So it seems it's always the lower part of the right-click menu that don't work.

Everything works as it should if I tick/un-tick in the options dialogue. This problem only occur in the last part of the right-click menu.

Issue 2:

When I tick/un-tick a multiline field in the right-click menu, the number of rows will be set to 3, disregarding my setting. However, if the setting was only one row, the multiline will be reverted to a large field.

Unlike the previous issue, this occurs everywere in the right-click menu. Like the previous issue, ticking/un-ticking works properly in the options dialogue.

I can confirm Issue 2. Thanks for reporting.

Regarding Issue 1: how many fields do you have in your list at "Options > Tag Panel"?

43 fields at the moment. I can tick/untick 1-40 in the right-click menu, but not 41-43.

I've tested to add more fields, both in the middle and last in the menu. The result is always that 1-40 is tickable, but 41+ is not.

So 41+ seems to be the only thing that matters since I can add fields or move around fields and it's always the resulting 41+ that are not tlickable.

Even if I untick 1-40, so that I have only three fields visible, i.e. 41-43, they still can't be ticked or unticked.

Great! Thanks for the detailed feedback. I've reproduced both issues now and will fix it to the next release.

I've fixed both issues with Mp3tag v2.91c.