Transfer settings, actions or anything from Windows to Mac version

Well I finally did it, again. Trying the Mac one more time. Last time was 2008.

Anyhow, I have purchased the mac version (did not bother with trial, if I don't like it, I consider it another donation) and man does it look foreign to me. I am hoping to reduce the shock by transferring some of MANY customized fields and configuration from PC to Mac. I would love to transfer everything in one shot but I doubt that is possible. Actions should be relatively easy, but who knows. Any help with this would be appreciated!

Congrats on the new device and thanks for supporting my work! Unfortunately, from the FAQ:

Thanks and Bummer!! Looks like I have my work cut out for me. It's totally understandable, but isn't an action just a text file? Could I not just copy the text and put it in a corresponding folder? If by chance it is possible, just let me know where to deposit the text file. Not sure if a mac will even let you do this (inserting a file in a program folder)...

One thing I will say is scrolling seems to be much smoother in a mac.

It's unfortunately not possible. Mp3tag for Mac uses the defaults system for storing preferences, including actions.