Automatic Album Artowork

Hello Everyone,
I am interested to know if there is a way in MP3Tag to automatically download the album artwork for a song? I have looked into the built ins and although it works manually, there is no enhanced speed than looking up the album art in google. If there is a way to do this, can I specify a size for the artwork? Lastly, if this is all possible, will the artwork be automatically embedded in the tag?

Thanks,
Sam

See the virtues of AlbumartDownloader, e.g.

I couldn’t sleep so I tried 20 of these programs. All of them including this one have no automated way to put in preferences for sizes but rather you have to sift through it all to find what you need. All the rest of the software I tried didn’t even do that. I thought this would be a no brainer but I was wrong for the first time ever. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out I was mistaken. Thanks for the help my friend.

-Sam

Here is some kind of tutorial to use the albumartdownloader:

Even though the surrounding text is in German, you will recognize the screenshots and see that aad has settings to find pictures of a certain size.

I translated the page, followed the steps and nothing happened. I will try a little slower tonight. He leaves out a few things that are important that I have to figure out. I will keep you posted.

-Sam

Well I tried it 3 separate times with no luck. Has anyone been able to duplicate this persons success with this process?

Thanks,
Sam