Importing Lyrics From Text Files

I have prevously downloaded most of the lyrics of my mp3's in separate text files located in a different folder. The format of the filename of these text files is "ARTIST - TITLE.txt". Is it possible to import these lyrics to my mp3's (%UNSYNCEDLYRICS%)?

How do i manipulate the "Text File - Tag" function so that it will copy all the lines from the text file(and not just one line)?

If it is indeed possible... Can i batch import all the lyrics to each of my mp3's?

Text File - Tag - Tagging Comment with ultiline
How to add lyrics from text file ?
Mass lyrics import from text files
Import action
Batch Add Lyrics From Text Files
Button to import cuesheet file in CUESHEET tag field
Better Tag Backup/Restore Options?

Well, you are one of many other Mp3tag users that stub against a well known wall, but you may use the following workaround.

1. Assuming you have a file UnsyncedLyrics.txt (or any other name) containing some lines of text:

--- BeginOfFile ---
    L i n e 001
    L i n e 002
    L i n e 003
    --- EndOfFile ---

Modify (a copy of) this textfile by prepending the string 'eng||' and appending the special symbol @CRLF at end of each line and wrap all lines together into one line (the last line can be left as is):
    --- BeginOfFile ---
    eng||L i n e 001@CRLFL i n e 002@CRLFL i n e 003
    --- EndOfFile ---

Instead of the symbol @CRLF you can use any other special character that is unique to this textfile, for instance you may use the character ^:
    --- BeginOfFile ---
    eng||L i n e 001^L i n e 002^L i n e 003
    --- EndOfFile ---

Save the textfile.

2. Select the regarding mp3 file and do an Action convert mode Textfile - Tag: Filename: UnsyncedLyrics.txt Formatstring: %UNSYNCEDLYRICS%

Afterwards the mp3 file contains an UNSYNCEDLYRICS tag filled with the string:
    eng||L i n e 001@CRLFL i n e 002@CRLFL i n e 003

3. Create an Actiongroup and name it e.g. 'Replace @CRLF in UNSYNCEDLYRICS' Create an Action mode Replace with regular expression: Field: UNSYNCEDLYRICS Regular Expression: \@CRLF Replace with: $char(13)$char(10)
  4. Run this Actiongroup 'Replace @CRLF in UNSYNCEDLYRICS' against the same mp3 file. Afterwards the mp3 file contains an UNSYNCEDLYRICS tag filled with the string:

In grid view:
    eng||L i n e 001□□L i n e 002□□L i n e 003

In extended tag view:
    eng||L i n e 001
    L i n e 002
    L i n e 003

5. Ready.
Good luck!

Hmm, spoken for myself I often use the clipboard to copy and paste a block of text into the UNSYNCEDLYRICS tag in Extended tag view.
By the way, using some Windows Macro recording feature may help to batch this work.
But finally I would prefer to have a native Mp3tag feature to do multi export/import of UNSYNCEDLYRICS contents in an easy seamy way.

DD.20060809.2028

I get it now... So you have to edit every text file. (I could probaby use a program that replaces all linebreaks to @CRLF or ^.)

I guess i can add lyrics to multiple files now by using the "textfile-tag' function with the format string "%unsyncedlyrics%" if i put this in my text file:

eng||L i n e 001^L i n e 002^L i n e 003 (lyrics for song 1 in fileview)
eng||L i n e 001^L i n e 002^L i n e 003 (lyrics for song 2 in fileview)
eng||L i n e 001^L i n e 002^L i n e 003 (lyrics for song 3 in fileview)
eng||L i n e 001^L i n e 002^L i n e 003 (lyrics for song 4 in fileview)
eng||L i n e 001^L i n e 002^L i n e 003 (lyrics for song 5 in fileview)
and so on...

Anyway... Thanks a lot... It really helped me....