Mp3tag v2.94 released
I've just released Mp3tag v2.94 and wanted to take the opportunity to detail some of the new features and changes for you.
Support for discnumbers at auto-numbering wizard
The auto-numbering wizard can now, optionally, also assign discnumbers to the selected files. New discs start when the directory changes.
History for Replace and Regexp actions
The actions "Replace" and "Replace with regular expression" now have a history drop-down that remember the previous inputs. Furthermore, the quick actions "Replace" and "Replace with regular expression" now remember the last used inputs.
UI improvements at Tag Sources dialog
The tag sources dialog now has a splitter between the lists for results and files, which allows for resizing the lists individually without resizing the whole dialog. Also, the selection from the files list to results list is now synchronized.
There are many other changes and fixes. See the long changelog below and definitely get the new version.
Download the new version
Support my work as an Indie Developer
As always, thank you for reading, your interest and your support.
Additional Features and Fixes
Click here to expand
- added support for discnumbers to auto-numbering wizard.
- added resizable splitter between lists on tag sources dialog. (#43624)
- added synchronized selection from files list to results list at Tag Sources dialog. (#10694, #44456)
- added history to replace action input fields.
- added history to replace with regular expression action input fields.
- made quick replace action to remember previous inputs.
- made quick replace with regular expression action to remember previous inputs.
- configuration option to disable showing release notes on update. (#44309)
chplatom was created if Apple gapless data was present. (#44323)
- pasting tags of multiple files from the clipboard restarted the paste sequence if more files were selected. (#44380)
- saving config directly after updating to a new version.
- action 'Format value' did not apply changes for multi-value fields if first value stayed the same. (#44428)
- cancelling certain write operations kept file list in a state as if the tags were written. (#44442)
- checkboxes for track- and discnumber were not sized to fit for installations in different locales.
- dropdown menus selection was not case-sensitive. (#44365)
- ensured that no duplicate fields are created on the Tag Panel. (#44383, #44406)
- focus for auto-numbering wizard wasn't set correctly. (#44488)
- information field
%_id3v2_character_encoding%wasn't set for user-defined fields. (#44410)
- length of first MP4 chapter was displayed even if chapter display was disabled. (#44331)
- single MP4 chapter title wasn't updated if listing chapters as separate files was disabled. (#44322)
- updated Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Corsican, Czech, Dutch, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Portuguese, Slovak and Turkish language files.