Mp3tag v3.05 released
We've made it to 2021 and it’s all-new Not really everything, but I think the option to see things anew or to begin again is always there. It’s my wish that the year has started well for you and that it has something new to offer.
The new version comes with some nice improvements and I want to take the opportunity to detail some of the new features and changes for you.
It also will be the last version that supports Windows XP. I’ve just checked — official support ended in 2014, so I’m waaaay behind.
Action to set cover properties
This version adds a new action type Set cover properties which allows for editing the cover description and the cover type (front, back, ...) via Quick Actions or from within action groups.
Adjust cover for varying covers
So far, adjusting covers in size and image type directly from the cover window was only possible if all selected files had the same embedded cover art. This version adds support for directly adjusting covers for files with different covers.
Download the new version
Support my work as an Indie Developer
As always, thank you for reading, your interest and your support.
Enjoy and take care
Additional Features and Fixes
Click here to expand
- action type 'Set cover properties' to set cover type and/or cover description via actions. (#19092)
- added displaying image in Tag Panel and reading of dimensions and mimetype when listing image files.
- added entries for adding, editing, and removing fields to context menu of extended tag dialog field list. (#47996)
- added option to adjust cover for multiple files with different covers from Tag Panel cover context menu. (#51196)
- web sources framework
JoinLinesnow uses all available lines if parameter is
-1or exceeds input range. (#18544)
- updated Catalan, Czech, Dutch, German, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, and Turkish translation.
- context menu entries of extended tag dialog field list were always active independent of selection and clipboard state.
- editing value of a field with multiple values via extended tag dialog moved edited value to end of value list. (#49101, #51213)
- regression when reading information fields from AAC and TTA files. (#51075)
- regression where unsupported files are not listed despite file extensions are added to files to read. (#51187)