MP4: TItle for All Chapters

Hello Community,

I am enjoying this program. :slight_smile:

In fact, I have been able to do everything I need to do except for one wrinkle, of which I am hoping to get some assistance with here.

My problem is similar to this issue, except that I would like to retain the existing titles for the Nero Chapters.

When I right-click my .mp4 in Windows Explorer, and then go Properties -> Details, there's a Title field here. That is exactly what I want, but only in MP3Tag. Is this available somewhere?

Thank you for any assistance you can provide,
Michael

So... poking at this a little further. It would seem that the title field is the field I am looking for, however, what seems to happen is if there are Nero Chapters in an mp4 file, the CHAPTERNAME in the CHAPTERLIST takes precedence.

I will investigate further to see if there is a way to show the title field in such cases. It is not very obvious, if so. If anything I will resort to using the Windows File Explorer method outlined above.

I've added an advanced configuration option to toggle listing chapters as separate files with Mp3tag v2.91e. It's disabled by default and you can enable it via "Options > Tags > Advanced".