REQUEST: make it easier to grab the Tag Panel

What I mean is this area on the left side of the green line

accessible when the pointer turns to this double arr-owed icon visible on this image

I am using a resolution bigger than 1080p and an ordinary office mouse with low DPI. And for me catching the side of the Tag Panel, so that I can adjust it, is simply difficult: sometime I go back and forth, few pixels to the left an then to the right, till I finally have the pointer changed [indicating that I can grab my Tag Panel]

I tried changing settings in my Windows 7 x64 under the
Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Personalization > Window Color and Appearance > Advanced appearance settings...but it did not help even a bit

The divider between the Window parts is governed by Windows - so there is probably very little chance unless MP3tag invents the graphic user interface anew.
You can set the window border thickness - but that is probably not what you are looking for.

If the mouse causes you discomfort, perhaps a track ball helps you to position the mouse cursor easier.

You are probably right. I have similar problem with FreeCommander and its splitter between two main windows

The problem is the surface + low end wireless mouse + high resolution

Surface cannot be changed as it both functions as an office desk and a worktable; big bucks I would spend on a gaming mouse, but then I wouldn't use it for office work; high resolution I need for my non-musical work on my big monitor

And the wireless trackball is something that I want to check out since the last decade

A high end wireless office mouse has the same problem [with the surface and hig res]

I went up from 1000 DPI to 1600 [plus some other functions], but I still have a hard time aiming at that element