I've made several export configurations on the base of my "javasort_popup_link" configurations with lots of improvements and some new ideasFeatures:
sorting, average bitrate calculation, details popup (thx ctnchris), 28 color themes, 6 gradient effects.
Color theme and effect can be changed directly in browser. (See preview)
Multi album cover export creates a HTML file similar to album cover export, but for multiple albums on one page.
It supports sorting and color schemes too, but gradient effect is calculated over all songs, all albums have the same color scheme and all albums are sorted by the same criteria. Check out the prieview
directory_list_lite is the same as directory_list, but has no links for playing files, this results in smaller file.
Just enjoy it
As you can see I'm posting the updates pretty regularly
Update 19.11.2007 !!!
Highly recommended for all users of
crappshiny new Internet Explorer 7 out there, otherwise you will not be able to see anything if you export lots of files (ca. >2700)
Also everyone who base his own export configuration on my arrayed export might be interested in this update (search for "ugly workaround" in the file)
- previews and configs are back here
- reuploaded html_nickless_color_schemes_directorylist.mte.zip, because of corrupted archive
- updated both configs (see last page for changes) and previews
- corrected number of color themes and effects in description of "Features" above
- code cleanup and some other minor fixes
- albumcover export: smaller file by not exporting unused tags
- new export configuration: multi album cover
- fixed java script errors with (corrupted) files having undefined bitrate (thx pappi54)
You can read the discussion here for technical details
I have not changed *_albumcover.mte since albums normally do not have >2700 titles