Enable Support For Karaoke Files in Convert: Tag Filename

I would like to start by thanking you for the great product you have developed. As a result of using mp3tag, I have a much more enjoyable experience while listening to music. However, I do have a blind spot as it pertains to my karaoke files. Let me explain, given a Karaoke file pair kfile.mp3 and kfile.cdg, I can manipulate the tags of the mp3 file as needed, but when it comes time to rename the file through Convert/Tag - Filename, mp3tag is only capable of renaming the mp3 file.

Ask #1
Can you consider enhancing the Convert/Tag-FileName function to include the option to also rename CDG files if found. This will help Karaoke file owners maintain naming convention across CDG and MP3 files.

Ask #2
Can you consider enhancing the Move file function to include the option to also move matching CDG files if found. This will help Karaoke file owners moving pairs of files to folders from mp3tag.

Thanks for considering this feature.

According to this thread from 2007, this feature is already there:

Thanks for the clarification!!!!!
I have validated the feature is already in mp3tag when working with mp3 and cdg files. However wma and cdg file pairs are not supported. If I may modify may previous ask to include support for WMA and CDG files.

CDG files for WMA are now also renamed with Mp3tag v2.90f.