|64-bit mp3tagv318f-x64-setup.exe (additional notes)|
- FIX: some fields displayed random characters at end of value also with disabled library. (#59290)
- FIX: some fields displayed random characters at end of value if library was enabled. (#59277)
- NEW: added option to increase disc counter (and reset track counter) at auto-numbering wizard on field-value change.
- NEW: added option to reset disc counter at auto-numbering wizard on field-value change.
- FIX: editing Tag Panel fields with
_SEPARATORhad not all other fields disabled. (#58921)
3.18c (internal only)
- CHG: uninstaller has now a checkbox to explicitly enable removing of configuration data instead of confirmation dialog. (#58889)
- FIX: cover type couldn't be changed via extended tag dialog (since v3.16b). (#58833)
- FIX: tracks frame wasn't resized correctly at Tag Sources confirmation dialog.
- FIX: previous start menu folder wasn't used when updating 64-bit version. (#58717)
- CHG: extended error message when writing too large cover art to FLAC. (#42923, #58598)
- CHG: information field
%_id3v2_unknown_frames%now reports the ID3v2 frame identifiers.
- FIX: runtime error at right click on cover window of non-audio image file with 64-bit version.
- FIX: MusicBrainz tag source issue with artist names containing vertical bar character. (#58662)