- FIX: auto-save on file selection change did not work in some cases (since v2.88b). (#41922)
- NEW: added loading and saving of Tag Panel configurations from options.
- NEW: added loading and saving of Tag Panel configurations from Tag Panel context menu.
- CHG: library cleanup now also rebuilds database to free unused space.
- FIX: last field in vertical Tag Panel layout was hidden in some cases (since v2.88c). (#41956)
- LNG: updated Bulgarian, Czech, Portuguese-Brazil and Turkish language files.
- FIX: samplerate and bits per sample for WavPack DSD were reported as default PCM values.
- FIX: small and smaller Tag Panel fields had minor sizing inconsitencies. (#40873)
2.88d (2018-06-15) Download: mp3tagv288dsetup.exe
- FIX: Tag Panel fields of size 'smaller' did not flow correctly in some cases (since v2.88c).
2.88c (2018-06-15) Download: mp3tagv288csetup.exe
- NEW: added Windows Application Registration for Standard installation. (#41902)
- NEW: added context menu to customize Tag Panel.
- NEW: added option to specify size when adding Tag Panel fields (normal, smaller, small, multiline).
- NEW: improved Tag Panel layout when displayed horizontally. (#40873)
- NEW: added Tag Panel fields
- NEW: added support for DSD audio for WavPack.
- NEW: made all Tag Panel fields configurable, including default fields.
- CHG: improved layout of configuration dialogs.
- FIX: new Tag Panel fields were not enabled by default (since v2.88b).
2.88b (2018-06-09) Download: mp3tagv288bsetup.exe
- NEW: added support for enabling/disabling user-defined fields at 'Options >Tag Panel'. (#41601)
- FIX: icons at user-defined tools option dialog were displayed too small on large-DPI systems.
- NEW: added support for MusicBrainz field MUSICBRAINZ_ALBUMID to MusicBrainz tag source. (#41855)
- CHG: added mappings for special fields with MusicBrainz IDs for ID3v2 and MP4. (#18405)
- CHG: adjusted MusicBrainz tag source to write MUSICBRAINZ_ARTISTID. (#18567)
- NEW: option to keep moved files in file list. (#19786)
- FIX: saving cover to file failed silently if file already exists with system file attribute set. (#17919)